SIZING + CARE
S I Z I N G
The women’s bracelets are 8mm beads with the exception of the Hilltribe collection, which is all made with6mm beads.
Bracelets are strung with durable stretchy elastic string, making them easy to take on and off for daily wear. They are available in size:
- SMALL (6 in / 15.25 cm)
- MEDIUM (6.5 in / 16.5 cm)
- LARGE (7 in / 17.75 cm)
Medium is the size that is our MOST COMMON and fits most. If you are unsure of the right size for you, simply measure around your wrist with a piece of string, mark it and lay beside a ruler.
The charm is an 8mm sterling silver bead. Main beads are 10mm in size. Bracelets are strung with durable stretchy elastic string, making them easy to take on and off for daily wear. They are available in size:
- SMALL/MEDIUM (19 cm/7.5 in)
- MEDIUM/LARGE (21.5cm/8.5 in)
If you are unsure of the right size for you, simply measure around your wrist with a piece of string, mark it and lay beside a ruler.
Please specify if you need different sizing at checkout.
P R E C I O U S M E T A L A C C E N T S
They are accented with either 925 sterling silver, 14k gold fill or 14k rose gold fill. Fill is different than plated, the gold is bonded to jewellers brass and the rose gold is bonded to jewellers copper. This bonding process binds the 14k gold to the base metal, and with basic care it wears like just gold and will not tarnish at a more affordable price than solid gold.
*All gemstones are one of a kind. Pieces will always have slight variations in the stones that will be different from the pictures.
C A R E I N S T R U C T I O N S
At Salt + Sage all of our pieces are handcrafted with love and care and made to the highest quality standards. Whether you are wearing them in your daily life, using them in your meditation or chanting practices or save them for special occasions or ritual, there are some easy ways to ensure long life of your jewelry:
- Avoid contact with perfume, lotion, and water and avoid wearing them during very active or vigorous exercise/activity. Water, chemical products, detergent, excessive sweat can damage silk fibres and wear the elastic more quickly.
- Keep your jewelry safe by keeping it in a cloth bag or a jewelry box when you are not wearing it. Please keep your jewelry out of the reach of small children and animals. This protects the gems as well as animals and children from causing accidental breakage of pieces.
- At Salt + Sage we use all precious metal accents, meaning that if the gold or silver begins to tarnish over time you can simply use a polishing cloth to remove the tarnish and instantly brighten up the metal accents!